Dry Red Wine and a Piece of Dark Chocolate are the perfect pair for my wife and me to finish a day. A busy day of doing, and another sunset as we tick off the days, finally time to sit, we chose to enjoy a glass of Extraordinary Wine and an equally intense Dark Chocolate.
There are many really good dry red wines that can pair nicely with an Intense Dark Chocolate. There are the Cabernet Sauvignons, to the Malbecs or the Sangiovese to Shiraz and the Tempranillo to the Pinot Noir. All of these will tick the box to make a heavenly match with a great Dark Chocolate. You will find all of these available through Cellars Wine Club, don’t hesitate, They’re Great
It is Easy-Private-And Really Kinda Special
Cellars Wine Club is the kind of place you want to buy wine from. It starts with an easy to use website. There are no membership fees, no obligations, just an opportunity to pick the program you would like to be in.
Having A Wine Box To Open Is Like Having a Birthday Every Month
The Club With Options
You get to choose the kind of wine you prefer, How much and how often, not just Red, White, or Both
- The Premium Club, Two Bottles of Premium Wine, Tasting Notes Included Red, White or Both, Change at any time. Or
- The Premium Case Club. Brought to you 4 times per year. Reds, (4 Reds, 3 of Each) Whites, or Both.
- A 90+ Point Wines Rated by Top Critics. These wines all rank 90 points or above on trusted wine scales like Wine Spectator and Robert Parker.
- Or a Case of 90+ Point Wine Cellar Worthy Wines anyone.
- The Import Club comes up next bringing the World Of Wine into your home.
- Yes, We Do Cases Of The Import Club As Well Always on the hunt for new wines from new areas every month, make sure you get some of each.
- There is a Sparkling Club for those who love the bubbles.
- The West Coast Club representing the Top Three Wine Regions in the country, Washington, Oregon, and California.
- A Red Trio Club for the Red Wine Lovers. Three Great Reds Every Time.
- A Sweet Wine Club for those with a love for the sweeter things in life!!!
- A Single Bottle Club for those who just want them one at a time.
- Last but not least The Natural Wine Club, Natural Organic Wines Free of Any Chemicals Be the one to have Natural Wines at your party.
It really is a great way to have great wines shipped to your home. And also the best way to find new wines from a little known region. We have the wine to impress, now is the time to pair with beautiful French Panache. Now, let’s move to Intense Dark Chocolate, shall we!
With a Premium Dry Red Wine like Petite Sirah, Dark Chocolate is amazing
Find a more perfect pair. A Chocolatier transforms the Cacao bean into fine chocolate much the same as the Vinter transforms grapes into wine. The Cacao Bean and the Grape, are both fermented, one is barrelled the other dried. However, It takes a skilled craftsman to manage the fermentation or transformation into textures and flavors promised to widen your eyes with excitement. The right person who knows how to manipulate the process to bring out the best flavors from the original product at hand.
Extraordinary Wine and Award-winning Chocolat go hand in hand. Try a 90+Point dry red wine with No10 Dark Chocolate from zChocolat.
There are many options at zChocolat, take a look and Explore the elegant array of options from the world’s finest chocolate shop for 2018 and 2019.
What A Great Way To End A Day
The opportunity to relax and enjoy time with that one special person in your life is something special. Take that time every chance you have. Enjoy those times as life can come at you fast and hard. Keep the bond special and unique. Be kind to one another and Live Your Lives With Intent. and Live Unlimited.